Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mothers Day



Well another week in Africa and I’m still alive:) 

We got transfer news this week I will be staying in Allan Town for the next 6 weeks at least and Elder Losee will be my companion. This week we were preparing two of our investigators for baptism on Saturday the 17th so that went well. Elder Losee and I installed a gutter system on the house for the rain that took forever and I hit my thumb more than once. We also cleaned the apartment and prepared to receive two more elders this week. 

Other than that it’s the same old stuff in Allan Town. Sorry this isn’t that long I don’t have time today. Love you guys all so much it was great to talk last night hope your week goes great
miss you all. 

Your African Missionary,
Elder Gebauer

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog! What crazy, fantastic, experiences you are having! Keep up the good work! You're in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete