Monday, January 5, 2015

Wet With a Smile

Well it has been a while since I have given an update so here you go.

I am still serving in Peachtree City, Georgia.  For how much longer I will be here I don't know, transfers are coming up next week so we will see if I am going or staying.

It has not stopped raining for almost a full week. That kind of makes it hard in a bike area. We go out for as long as we can stand the rain and then we pop in on a member and warm up then back to the work. I just can't imagine having two soaking wet missionaries knock on your door with big smiles on their faces and saying no or just shutting the door, but some how people were able to do it:) 

This past month we have been working with the young men in the ward.  We take them on splits and knocking doors and we have a great time, just this week two of them started their mission papers so hopefully we will have them prepared to do this full time.  But that's what's going on with me. 

I appreciate all the Christmas gifts!!!

We now have more food and candies and cookies than we know what to do with:)!!!!!

Love you all,
Elder Gebauer          

No comments:

Post a Comment