Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Alive In Georgia

Well,  its been a long time since I have written an update, mainly because I didn't think there was much to update on.

It's getting cold in Georgia, like really cold, especially in the mornings and night on the bikes.  I am so happy to be here in Georgia during this fall and seeing all the trees change color. I am serving in the Peachtree City ward and it is perfect.  It's full of great families and people that love to feed the missionary's:)  It's funny, you know how the missionaries always ask "is there anything we can do for you?" and everyone is like "No, I think we are good."  Well not in Georgia.  In the fall you ask that question and they shove a rake in your hand and you are raking leaves for the next hour:)  The work is going good and my companions are great.  We are teaching about 6 different people at the moment, some progressing better that others, but I think I'll get a chance to dunk them all:)  Wow!  Can you believe I have been out for 8 months already.  I guess time flies when your having fun!  

My companions are doing great.  I'm training a new missionary, Elder Owens, this transfer but I'm also with another companion, Elder Ericson, so yeah, there is 3 of us.  Imagine that knocking at your door:)  Sadly, Elder Ericson goes home next week and boy he won't let us forget it!  It will be sad to see him go but I think I'm ready for more room in the apartment.

Other that that, I'm in good health and am staying warm.  I'll send some pictures next week!

Just started the Book of Alma if anyone wants to read along with me:)
 
Till next week, 
Elder Gebauer

No comments:

Post a Comment