Monday, January 25, 2016

Another wonderful week in the Acworth Ward

This past week was a bit stressful mainly due to all the events that we had going on, zone conference, broadcast, two exchanges, and transfers. Wow! That was a lot going on in one week! But we successfully were able to remain calm during the excitements of last week. 


The exchanges that we participated in were absolutely wonderful. I had the opportunity to learn from Elder Argyle and Elder Richardson. These elders are amazing examples of devoted missionary service. I was very happy to have had the opportunity to serve and to learn form both of them! 


Zone training went much better than I thought it would.  We spent a long time preparing for it so it ran very smoothly and we were able to cover all the information that we planned on covering.


I am excited for the opportunity that I have to serve for at least 6 more weeks in the GAM.  It has truly been a privilege. One thing that built my testimony this week is that our Heavenly Father wants to forgive!! 

 

Elder Gebauer





No comments:

Post a Comment