Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Temple Visit

   
This week we had zone conference. My companion and I had to host a 1 hour training session to all the elder and sisters in the zone. It went well I guess, we passed out all the candy that I found in the apartment when I reassigned. We focused on "working with members", "teaching with the BOM", "asking good questions" and "becoming more powerful teachers".

We had the opportunity to go to the temple and that was just fantastic!!!!! 
 
My companion is struggling with a shoulder injury, may need to go home and have surgery on it soon. That bums me out because I really like my companion:(
       
This week was not the best teaching wise, but we managed. We are working with a  mother and her son who live in an apartment complex. They actually requested missionaries from Mormon.org.
 
We are getting all geared up for the holidays!!! We will be having two thanksgiving dinners this week, so I am expecting to be completely in a food coma by the end of the week:)
 
But yeah over all it was a great week!!!!
   



No comments:

Post a Comment