Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Busy In YSA Ward

I have been doing good! The work In the YSA ward is progressing very fast.  We have about 20 investigators that we will see each week.  This Sunday only one of them came to church.  That was disappointing to say the least!! For me, I am doing great and staying healthy. I feel like I know the Book of Mormon like the back of my hand! Other than that, the week was a normal mission week.  We have interviews with President Harding tomorrow.  It is warming up in Georgia and it’s not going to stop but that's ok with me, I didn't really like the cold, it doesn't mix to well with mission work:) Started running in the morning.  It is so hard to wake up at 6:00 am and just go out for a run but that's what we got to do or I will fall asleep during personal study!!! Birthday is coming up I will be 20!!!!! 

Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment