Monday, December 1, 2014

Sick In Bed

This past week has been an interesting one.  I spent most of it sick in bed.  I got a stomach virus at the beginning of the week and couldn't keep anything down, so I ended up getting really dehydrated and needing to go to the ER to get rehydrated.   After that whole ordeal I was really wiped out so I needed to rest for the rest of the week just to get back up to where I could go out and do something, but I’m back up and running now so I should be good.  In other news, we got information on transfers.   I will be staying and finishing Elder Owens’ training in Peachtree City serving as district leader.  The work is moving forward.  We are teaching this wonderful family.  They are progressing and will be getting dunked soon:) 

 

Well love you all,

Till next time 

Elder Gebauer    

No comments:

Post a Comment