Monday, August 11, 2014

Good Morning from the United States



In the library emailing. It’s quiet and boring in here and it smells clean, I don't like it. I miss that feeling that your computer could shut down at any second :)


No bicycles, driving a brand new Toyota corolla. I haven't seen a road in 5 months :)


Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


I got on my missionary portal and they already changed my flag. I want them to change it back :(


I lost 20lb in Africa I’m a stick:( I’m like 140lb now. But I get to go back to the gym now so I’ll see what I can do. It all shows in my face :)


Yeah West Africa did a number on me, but it was still the best time of my life :)


I love you guys. Expect my letter this week.
Your African missionary,

Elder Gebauer

No comments:

Post a Comment